Derka Derka
Now that that's out of the way, I can tell you about my Hallowe'en. :P
Lisa, Amelia and I all dressed up for work yesterday. Amelia wore a very cute litte purple antenna and some cute little purple wings. I wore all black with huge purple wings, and Lisa wore all black with huge ladybug wings. We were all fluttering around the office all day. Tons of fun.
Then, Lisa being the wicked awesome manager that she is...let me leave an hour early because I always go trick or treating with my niece Kayley. So, by 4:30PM I was at my sister's house and raring to head out into the blustering cold to rid people of their candy.
Kayley looked adorable in a pink and black witch costume, complete with hat and spider wand. My sister wore a black dress and tossed on some horns, some white hair spray and a pair of my wings (fire colours), and I continued on with my black and purple fairy.
We got tons of good feedback on our costumes from the neighborhood, the funniest of which was this little kid dressed as a monkey that yelled out, "You can take someone's eye out with those wings" Yep, made my night. Oh, and my sister and I ended up sharing a rather large bag of candy as well because we were trick or treating too...who says that big kids can't go out...?
Mmmmm....candy...more importantly...free candy....
I love Hallowe'en. I hope everyone had a fun and safe Hallowe'en.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment