Budding Enterprise Indeed!!
I realize that many women out there will be outraged at our feminine "chicken fighting" scheme, but I really don't care. If there are still women out there making a living at stripping in clubs and selling themselves on the street, I can't wait to see what they do in a ring! I mean, I've seen many a cat fight at the bars and clubs that I attend, and these women could be animals during a real fight!
Of course, we would have to have training camps and ensure that all of the ladie's involved are aware of the risks that they will be accepting if they accept employment with the AK'ing Tournament. And of course, that all of the lovely ladies are in prime physical condition to compete. No one wants to see Bessy the sumo wrestler in a bra and panty set...well, OK there are men out there that like that...
Of course, we will have to contact a lawyer to ensure that we will be holding a legal business license, and always have first aid on the scene...but that's really secondary to this creative and fun idea...
Soon, we will introduce our championship trophy, which may, or may not have a beautifully sculped naked woman in a kicking pose...but I won't give away our secrets now...apparently the belt is taken...OK, now I'm just rambling...GINSU!!!
Move over WWE Raw, the AK is coming in, and you will watch as we rise in popularity and gain new viewers and fighters each week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we're going to get kicked off this site, you do realize this? right?
Post a Comment