I have created yet another character on WoW...I now have a Dwarf Priest.
I started off thinking that the horde side of this game is so much more fun. And my mind hasn't changed. I have been told by people that play that I have the oddest collection of characters on this game. Most people choose one side of the battle, I find that in order to see everything that the game holds, you really have to try both sides. I have tried every type of character (save trying each type with a different race) and so far, shaman is my favorite class.
Here is a list of my characters (so far...)
Alliance:
Lilita (17) Human Rogue (Kael'Thas)
Shimera (23) Human Mage (Kael'Thas)
Seriya (10) Dwarf Priest (Cenarion Circle)
Arlinaea (10) Night Elf Hunter (Gorgonash)
In the future: a Gnome named MissCarnage
Horde:
Shavida (55) Troll Shaman (Kael'Thas)
Xantippe (36) Undead Warlock (Kael'Thas)
Bigbuns (33) Tauren Druid (Kael'Thas)
Babybel (17) Troll Rogue (Kael'Thas)
Fightincow (8) Tauren Warrior (Kael'Thas)
In the future: an Orc named Killforfood
With all of the characters that I have, it's a wonder that I have time to concentrate on any one. Shavida is obviously my main character. I have spent more time and effort with her than all of the others combined. I really don't intend on creating any more characters at this point.
I think one of the things about on-line gaming that I have started to understand, is that, while it is fun and time consuming, that it all it should consume. I have had people tell me that they get out of bed, play, go to work, play, shower, play...where is the friends and family in there?
I realize that even as I say this, I'm thinking of which character I intend on playing tonight. Although, I can say that I am going to be stopping in at my mom's house to do some visiting before I head on to my boyfriend's house. Then, if all goes according to plan, my boyfriend and I will be logged on and playing WoW before 7pm.
As a hobby, it's pretty fun, but I can't see this lasting too long...I'm already drawing bored of living in the matrix.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(20)
-
▼
August
(10)
- Ok, it's been a while since I've posted :( Sorry!...
- I am a catastrophe on legs.I can't seem to go more...
- I fear That not all is tRuea secret lies behind th...
- I have created yet another character on WoW...I no...
- Why do human beings kill for religious reasons??Go...
- PART THREE:Most of the week in New Orleans was a b...
- PART TWO:Sunday morning, Chris and I woke up in ou...
- I've made it a mission that I'm going to take one ...
- World of Warcraft? Way of Life??So last night, bei...
- OK, so here is Blog #1. I have never made one of ...
-
▼
August
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment