PART THREE:
Most of the week in New Orleans was a bit of a blur. There was mass drinking, some body shots, lots of beads, and a little bit of annoyance with Chris (never travel with one person, you get tired and irritated with each other really fast)
We met an awesome couple that were from New Zealand, they were on this huge travel kick, so they were leaving New O to head to London or something like that. Another couple we met was gay men, flamboyant even...danced through the streets and took me and Chris to our first Drag Show. Another couple we didn't even learn their names, they were Chicago to us, and we were Vancouver to them.
We spent a lot of time in Margaritaville, they have great Mojitos. Listened to some music and chilled. We went to the market a few times, bought some gifts for people. We got caught in a monsoon type rain that was gone moments after it started falling. We went to the zoo and the aquarium. Wandered some cemetaries and took some pictures. Took a tram for the first time, and got tired of them really quickly. Went back to the pubs for more drinking. Ate at a fast food place called "Fat Burger" and ordered a beer with my massive burger. Fed some pidgeons. Went on one of those boats with the big red paddle wheel. Spent $15 US on a bottle of shampoo, because there was nothing else available.
Wow, I think that's about it. I'm sure there was more, but it all blended together to make one fast and happy holiday. All in all, we both had a great time, and although Chris was still drunk when we got on the plane, we made it home without too many incidents. :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(20)
-
▼
August
(10)
- Ok, it's been a while since I've posted :( Sorry!...
- I am a catastrophe on legs.I can't seem to go more...
- I fear That not all is tRuea secret lies behind th...
- I have created yet another character on WoW...I no...
- Why do human beings kill for religious reasons??Go...
- PART THREE:Most of the week in New Orleans was a b...
- PART TWO:Sunday morning, Chris and I woke up in ou...
- I've made it a mission that I'm going to take one ...
- World of Warcraft? Way of Life??So last night, bei...
- OK, so here is Blog #1. I have never made one of ...
-
▼
August
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment