I am a catastrophe on legs.
I can't seem to go more than a week without damaging my extremities lately!! My friends all think it's hilarious that I'm such a massive clutz!
A couple of weeks ago, you'll recall, I hurt myself playing baseball with my co-workers. Then on Saturday, while at a Staggette for my girlfriend, I twisted my ankle while dancing, but I was too drunk to notice, and I danced on it all night. Then, yesterday, I slammed my poor baby toe into my bed frame and actually caused it to bleed.
So, needless to say, I'm a hobbling freak!!
My boyfriend, Geoff, thinks it's funny that he's dating a walking time bomb. I told him that it's contagious and he's going to hurt himself next (now watch karma at work...) Mwahaha!! That'll teach him to mock!!
Anyways, I guess I'm going to take a few weeks off of activities that could result in further damage to my body!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(20)
-
▼
August
(10)
- Ok, it's been a while since I've posted :( Sorry!...
- I am a catastrophe on legs.I can't seem to go more...
- I fear That not all is tRuea secret lies behind th...
- I have created yet another character on WoW...I no...
- Why do human beings kill for religious reasons??Go...
- PART THREE:Most of the week in New Orleans was a b...
- PART TWO:Sunday morning, Chris and I woke up in ou...
- I've made it a mission that I'm going to take one ...
- World of Warcraft? Way of Life??So last night, bei...
- OK, so here is Blog #1. I have never made one of ...
-
▼
August
(10)
1 comment:
Holy Moly Shanda
You are a catstrophe on legs and arms and in general, and we wouldn't have it any other way!
Post a Comment